Old Journals

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

02.03.06

Jumping to conclusions seems akin to my personality and also something which I am habited to do. For example I now made a conclusion that if I was beginning to feel the dread of starting a project or even a small task by myself (mind you, this is that day I have come out of my couch-potato reverie ) like going on AIM to contact a friend, cutting my nails the right way, that I am beginning to care too much.

  1. This care falls under my new ideas that I either don't care at all, during which time I forgo showers, organization, socialization, and any form of indulgent though either glaring at the TV (which I so have sought not to do this time) or actively addictively reading a book.

So, any and every suggestion made in my mind about any task makes me squeamish about performing that task, and allows me to even dread it or succumb to depression over not it. It's an almost masochistic guilt which builds inside me. Usually after one of these guilt trips, I succumb to them more and more often until I become not to care about anything at all.

However, a jump to conclusions such as to begin to care less about a certain topic when that self wilting guilt arises, is another self flaw I believe I have seen, though a recursive one because I am only describing it and possible remedies minutes after it has occurred to me (exactly what I'm to critique an unavoidable temptation to take hasty conclusions and treat them as doctrines!)

(unfinished - it was going to be something marvelous that's all I can recall! :( )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home